Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Last Train To Victoria


Ever heard the name anyone ???? I m sure u haven't....... well to tell you all, this is the first major story book tht I m ever writing..... i have written several small stories before but I have never thought of writing something long..... The story is targeted to be around 250 pages but all I can assure you guys is tht it is not going to be completed too soon..... I myself don't knw when I shall be able to finish writing this story..... In cls 10 with the ICSE around the corner you don't get too much time to write a novel !!!!

I would like to include a few extracts...
The finishing stanza of the Prologue...

“Your days on earth end here today, Jack” one of them said softly.

At last Jack spoke,

“Please be merciful. Let me live and I will help you in every aspect and never disclose your secretes.”

“How can you beg mercy?” one of them asked, “You have known our secrets and the worst thing you did was that you tried to run away from us. Thinking to receive mercy also, is a folly.”

“Please, please, I do beg. Whatever I have done, I am sorry for that.”

“According to our law no one receives mercy.”

Saying so he loaded his revolver. Jack still pleaded for life.

“God forgive,” saying so he shot straight into Jack’s forehead.

Jack staggered and fell. Tears were on his eyes. He prayed to god for the last time. “Jesus save me.”

His head fell to a side and he took his last breath. The murderers were so happy that they couldn’t just stop laughing. "


This is the first preview of the story..... Hope u'll like it when it comes out... & I sincerely hope you guys will make it a success...... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment